The usual consumption of sugar activates the brain neurotransmitters, such as serotonin and endorphins, which convey feelings of pleasure and well-being. It is the search for this source of happiness that reinforces the desire and the increase will to eat sucrose. A cycle that ends up in a dependence, which according to several scientists and nutritionists can be equated with the heroin.
The concern arises if you have any of these signs:
- if you can not pass without glucose, sucrose, fructose, sorbitol, glucose, polyglycerol or other derivatives you should be concerned;
- if you continue hungry after a full meal or even without hunger you fancy a cake;
- when the day goes bad you jump into sweets;
- you eat chocolates on the sly;
- you are overweight but you still consume sweets.
Against this background, perhaps the best is to be aware of the need to reduce sugar consumption before it is too late. Look for a more natural and balanced food, without processed foods and more 100% fresh organic vegetables, cut sodas, replace the refined sugar with marmalade, honey, barley malt, rice malt, or stevia, among others. Try to reduce sugar levels in tea, coffee and especially in the kitchen.
After a few weeks, if you feel better in your daily life then do not hesitate, continue without sugar, because your body, soul, and spirit will be grateful.
This text is an awareness. According to the season of the year and the moment in which you are, it is up to each one to feel if you should consume this food. The dosage and frequency depend on the nature and physical condition of each Human Being.
Feel more about sugar in:
Reinforce your awareness in: