A sea salt bath with ginger helps to regenerate the energies of a Human Being and should be done with some regularity, and not only when we feel that we are being affected by some negative stress, such as the flu or a cold.
Create a pleasant atmosphere, a candle, some very soft background music or just silence. The bath should be done before bedtime.
How to prepare the bath?
- The hot water, between 30ºC and 35ºC, should reach the armpits, thus covering the navel (be careful that if you have high blood pressure, reduce the temperature of the water until lukewarm);
- The temperature should be the most comfortable for each Human Being;
- If it’s summer it may even be tepid water;
- Put three hands full of sea salt in the water;
- Two tablespoons of ginger powder;
- A face towel wet in the bath water, twisted and rolled up at the nape to give more comfort to the neck.
The bath should last between 20 to 30 minutes and during this time relax by closing your eyes, relax as much as possible, breathing slowly and deeply for 18 continuous times (first nine times and then another nine) to fully relax.
Then, without removing the salt and ginger from the body, wipe off and drink some tea or some water and let the sleep help you to recover.
You should rest for at least one hour after bathing if it is not taken at night.
If you do not have a bathtub you can do a foot bath, with a bowl of hot water with salt and ginger, and the feet should be submerged above the ankles.
This text is an awareness. Depending on the season and the moment in which you are, it is up to each one to feel whether to use this option. The frequency depends on the nature and physical condition of each Human Being.