Let’s remember that our physical body has a nature according to the laws of the Three Principles of Life:
1º. Philosophical Salt: It is the Wisdom and the Divine Knowledge.
2º. Philosophical Mercury: These are the seven forms of Divine Love.
3º. Philosophical Sulfur: It is the Action, the Movement of everything that has Life
Everything that has life is a bearer of the Three Principles.
According to the genetic history of two Beings, at the moment of the meeting of an ovum with a spermatozoon, taking into account the proportion of the energy of the Three Principles of Life (Sal, Mercury and Philosophical Sulfur – see also the Enneagram text):
- whether it’s day or night,
- day of the month, odd or even,
- moon phase,
- influence of the stars,
will define the nature of a new body.
We realize that this New Being, despite always having the Three Philosophical Principles of Life, will always have one that stands out:
- more Saline (Tao),
- more Mercurial (Yin),
- more Sulfuric (Yang)
which means different structures that also require different forms of feeding.
Like for example:
- A Being with a mostly Saline nature will tend to enjoy spicy, salty food and snacks …
A most saline child is playful, with a lively look, a rounder face, and a fuller body build.
- A Being with a mostly Mercurial nature will tend to enjoy a light meal that almost requires no chewing. Their meals are more time consuming because it is typically an aerial person. He likes salads, fruits, juices … that is, light meals.
The typical mercurial child is slender, with thin bones, longer and pale who likes to play alone and even forgets to eat.
- A Being with a mostly Sulfuric nature will tend to enjoy a heavier diet, for example, good meat dishes …
A sulfuric child has a broader face, especially in the jaw zone, broad shoulders and a more massive body and love to eat.